The dental facets are very thin films of ceramic that are placed on the front of the teeth. They make it possible to find a harmonious smile by changing the shade, the shape and the alignment of the teeth.
Porcelain (ceramic) liners are the most effective way to get a brighten up a smile.
- Improved aesthetics: the shape of teeth too short, too small or too flat or the color of teeth
- restore moderate damaged teeth
- Modification of the alignment of the teeth when there are defects and the patient does not wish to resort to orthodontics.
- Reduced gap between teeth
- Reinforcement of a fragile tooth in case of wear of enamel thickness
- Correcting the appearance of an existing dental prosthesis without removing it